Hello all! Sorry it’s been so long since I posted- life ya know?
Anywho! I’ve gotten so many requests for this pizza, so I thought I’d spill my super easy secret recipe! This pizza is bursting with flavor and can be adapted in anyway you wish-that’s the beauty of pizza, and how I came up with this amazing recipe! It’s a snap to whip up and is a go to in my healthy recipe repertoire!
- Pizza crust
- Thai chili sauce (I make my own, but Kikkomans makes a really good Thai chili sauce if you’re in a pinch)
- Greens (spinach, baby greens, kale-whatever you please)
- Mushrooms (baby bellas work well)
- Blueberries-HEAR ME OUT. Much like penicillin, these little gems were discovered by accident and were a product of me being out of pineapple one of the first times I made this pizza. Never the less! These were the most wonderful discovery, and I use them intentionally now!
- Chili Flakes
- Hemp Seeds and/or Chia Seeds
First things first!
Preheat your oven to 425°
Prep your ingredients.
Smother your crust with your thai chili sauce.
Use a mandolin or knife to slice your zucchini into thin slices and place on pizza.
Then mushrooms and avocado.
Bake for 8 minutes and take this piping hot goodness out to enjoy!
Notice how the blueberries get all plump and juicy? Be prepared to be amazed!
This pairs perfectly with a crisp wine like a Riesling or a Rosé. Feel free to improvise, often this pizza changes based on what I have in my crisper. If you aren’t feelin the blueberries, sliced pineapple or chopped dates make a great addition to the spiciness of the sauce.
I’ve found that rollin with the punches is the key to life-and good pizza.
Hope you all enjoy and have a happy Sunday!